Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey Guys,

Now I know KBC seems to have died but I'm back to revive it from the dead. It seemed like not many of you were really as interested in the content of THIS blog as you were in the other, and I don't know if its because literature isn't really your thing or what, but it kinda discouraged me from doing any more posts. Besides that, finding time to actually sit down, read, plan out notes and write a discussion piece that was as intricate and detailed as I wanted it to be was a project that I didn't really look forward to doing. At any rate, I'm pushing myself to do it and by next Sunday (the day that these posts are supposed to come out) I will be on top of this blog and keeping it going. 

All that I'm gonna need are some readers. Come on guys; grab a book, read with me and contribute to conversation. I'm really interested in hearing what YOU guys have to say; after all, I can't have a book club with just myself and my one amazing member so far (you know who you are ;)) Trust me, it makes the reading experience a lot more rewarding and interesting. Plus, if your concern is that you don't want your comment to be published on the blog, go ahead and tell me that in the comment. No comments are published without my consent so don't be afraid to send me a private comment. 

Also, I really enjoyed having the daily poem up and it was a pleasant surprise to see that Amber decided to check out this blog and add a little bit of her expertise to it, too. I will definitely get on top of that as well and work harder on building up this blog. It's a lot of work juggling not only one, but TWO blogs, both dealing with English, but two different playing fields, AND school AND home; but you know what? I'm not gonna give up. I've gotta push through and see what I can do to balance everything out. 

Anyhow, yeah. As I said before, this blog will be up and running as usual by next Sunday and I really want you guys' support on this. Invite your friends to the site, promote this great book and even if you don't read the book with me, check out the posts and get a feel for the book. Oh, and please join in on the discussions. Remember, I may be the author of this blog, but it's NOTHING without YOU!

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

1 comment:

Amber white said...

Yay ur back!! :):)